RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR
USA INTERNATIONAL & MS. INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY 2020:
ENTRANTS FOR USA INTERNATIONAL 2020
* Entrant are to be single, never married.
* Must be 15-25 years of age as of the date of September 1, 2020.
ENTRANTS FOR MS. INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY 2020
* Entrant can be single, married, divorced or widowed with or without children.
* Must be 26 years of age and up as of the date of September 1, 2020
* Entrant must submit a headshot to be used for promotion and website. Cell phone photos are great!
* Entrant must provide their own competition attire of one Evening Gown and flat shoes.
* Entrant is a person of good moral character.
* All decisions of the judges are final.
* Applicant is not a reigning queen with another pageant system nor a director or owner of another pageant system.
* Reign will commence immediately after crowning and will end immediately January 1, 2021. USA International® & Ms. International Beauty 2020 cannot compete in any other pageant system during her reign. USA International® and Ms. International Beauty 2020 is not required to crown her successor but is encouraged. All expenses to crown your successor is be paid by USA International® and Ms. International Beauty 2020.
* By virtue of participating in the USA International® Pageant and Ms. International Beauty, entrant agrees to allow Ms. America® Pageant Inc. the right to use her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Entrant understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the pageant or any Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
* All decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program book, media, social media, Internet, website, endorsements, testimonials, appearances, and all other aspects of the USA International® and Ms. International Beauty Pageant as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. and Susan Jeske.
* I understand and agree that should an intellectual property conflict arise Ms. America ® Pageant Inc. and Susan Jeske may require me to change my National Title and I agree to comply immediately and in perpetuity upon written notification.
* I, the undersigned, do hereby authorize the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. to utilize the information on this application for pageant promotion and permit my photographs to be used for publicity in perpetuity.
* COVID-19 WARNING: An inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 currently exists in any public or private place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Senior Citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending and participating in this pageant or anything to do with the Ms. America Pageant Inc. you, your family and guests voluntarily assume all risks, related to exposure to COVID-19.
* I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS, AND I CONVENANT NOT TO SUE MS. AMERICA® PAGEANT INC., its owner, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, representatives, heirs, successors, volunteers, and assign, and each and every person acting by, thru, under, or in concert with them, or any of them (herein after individually and collectively referred to as the “Indemnified Parties”), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suites, claims, demands damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as “Claims”) which I may have or hereafter have against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any injuries that I may sustain, whether to my person and/or property, as a result of or incident to the Indemnified Parties’ negligence (whether active or passive), my participation in the National Pageant and/or any and all risk assumed by me hereunder.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD:
The pageant will recognize in each pageant system a contestant who has sustaind commitment to volunteer service and civic participation. She has served her community in a lasting and meaningful way. Each contestant will be awarded a red, white and blue ribbion with a gold medal attached to it.
Make 6 appearances (minimum of 1 per month) wearing at least the sash and taking photos. You can also wear the crown. Take photos and upload to the Facebook Fan Page your appearances and written posts. 24-hour response to comments on posts and photos is required.