* Low Entry fee of $300.00
chances to win a prestigious International Pageant title!
* No mandatory ads or ticket sales!
* Because of the hardship everyone has been experiencing over the last 2 years the pageant has decided to give a HUGE discount!
All Contestants will receive a $200.00 Discount to use toward her Entry Fee for the Ms. America® 2022 Pageant ONLY
* All contestants in the pageant will receive 1st choice of a State Title for the Ms. America
Pageant. Highest score will have first choice, second highest score will have 2nd choice, ETC….
* Should you win a national title, you can choose to END your reign on December 31, 2021 so you can compete in another pageant system or the Ms. America
® Pageant 2022
... Winners can choose to continue to reign until the next International pageant will be held! The choice is up to the winner!
Beautiful Crown, Sash and trademark International title!
* 26 years of age and up who are single, divorced, married or widowed.
* Competition is based on:
Interview, 15 Second On-Stage Introduction, Evening Gown, and On-Stage Question.
* 1-day live pageant! A 4-hour committment is all it is going to take for rehearsals AND competition!
* I have 3 locations in mind. Let me know what days are best for you!
The dates and locations I have been looking at is:
* Sunday - November 7, 2021
- 12-4 pm - San Clemente, CA
* Saturday - November 20, 2021
- 12-4 pm - Fontana Theater in Fontana, CA
* Sunday - November 21, 2021
- 9-1 am - Irvine, CA
* Friday - December 3, 2021
- 5-9 pm - Curtis Theater in Brea, CA.
* Because of the low-cost entry fee, no state titles or sashes will be awarded to the contestants.
* Looking for a limited number of contestants because of time constraints.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: www.facebook.com/susan.jeske1
* Ms. America Pageant Facebook Group Page - JOIN
* If you are interested, first read the rules and regulations. If you agree with the Rules and Regulations
then fill out the application form. This application form is automatically sent to the pageant. Then email a photo to the pageant. Do not send money!
* Contestants must be accepted into the pageant first